Tuesday, June 8, 2010

rose.

i'm rose and i'm a dreamer, that's why my school books are covered in stars. I could try to explain myself in this entry, but i'm a tease and i don't give all my secrets away at once and on top of that i have so many secrets i wouldn't know where to begin(; if you want to find out more about me you'll have to follow this blog and read all the entries.
I will tell you that I'm a 15 year old girl, if you couldn't tell from my pictures. Like i said before i'm a dreamer, some people mistake that for stupidism <-- (i don't think that's a word) I love dancing and singing and staying up late, and make up. I like boys and girls, and flowers, and bad ass grunge looks. I try to keep a bohemian mind-set, seeing the beautiful in everything, which I must say is difficult sometimes, but it doesn't leave me bitter and twisted which i really like. When I grow up I want to be a model, even though I'm to short and i'm planning on attending the bar and restaurant school once i've left high school.
Also things you should no i suck at sbelling and punctuality, I apologize if that's going to be a problem(:
(the 'sbelling' was a joke by the way i know how to spell 'spelling')


me and coco are starting a blog together, and it is going to be cool. And i'm probably going to write about really random things, like the matrix and Mexican chicken wraps. But coco is cool and she will talk about cool things. so that is why you should follow our blog.

goodbye.
rose
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment